Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How does my money get spent?

This week, I wondered how much I really spent doing whatever. I tallied it up, here we go:

I started off with 48000 yen. I don't keep track of how much I spent at arcades, so subtracting how much I have left, and every other expense will give me how much I spent at arcades for the weekend. Keep in mind, this is a 2 nighter, and I usually do one night only. And keep in mind, I spent most of my day playing at arcades.


Train to Umeda-Osaka from Ono- 1070 yen
Cheese Roasted Chicken + tuna sub at Subway- 510 yen
(play at monte carlo from about 6:00PM to 11:30PM)
Train to Namba - 230 yen
Fried Chicken from a convenience store - 360 yen
Manga cafe for 8 hours- 1200 yen
(play strip majhong and daifugo arcade games for about a half hour)
Mr Donuts 3 donuts - 300 yen
(Play arcana from about 9:15 till 11:15)
Majhong DS game - 1300 yen
Morning Musume wall of cuteness pics - 350 yen
Train to Umeda - 230 yen
Subway Cheese Roasted Chicken + tuna sub at Subway (they didnt charge me for the Tuna) - 450 yen
(Play at Monte from about 1:15 till 4PM)
(walk to Ababa, play a few games there)
Tourney entry fee - 100 yen
Train from Ababa to Namba - 230 yen
(Play at Athena from about 7PM to 9PM)
Beef bowl at Matsuya - 380 yen
(Play at Athena from about 9:20PM to 10:15PM)
Drink from Vending Machine - 150 yen
Capsule Hotel - 2800 yen
DVDs - 500 yen
Donuts from Mr Donuts - 482 yen
(Play Arcana arcade mode for a while)
Back Alley Morning Musume store wall of cuteness pics - 300 yen
(Play at Athena for a while)
Train to Umeda - 230 yen
(Play at Monte Carlo from about 2PM till about 8:30PM)
Subway footlong Cheese Roasted Chicken + tuna - 930 yen
Train back to Ono from Umeda - 1070 yen.

So when we take all those expenses, subtracted from 48000 yen, we get: 34828

I had about 30500 yen left after I got back from the Den. This means I spent about 4300 yen at arcades for the entire 3 day duration. Keep in mind how long I was playing. Adding it up, I was at arcades for roughly 24 hours or so for the weekend. Not too bad. I think it's mainly cause of BB winstreaks, lol. I spent almost as much staying at the manga cafe and capsule hotel as I did for the entire weekend of arcades.

1 comment:

fr49200 said...

wow u make alot of small purchases. is that what's called impulse buying? At least arcades for you come out cheap.