Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Deal 7 - Used Anime DVD's

Item: Used Anime DVD's (Angelic Layer, Ai Yori Aoshi, Memories Off, Comic Party etc)
Cost: 100 or 200 yen
Place: Tsutaya in Dotonburi, Osaka
When: 1/26/09

They had a buncha used anime DVDs there, normally like, 1000 yen or so, but they had a clearance bin with a buncha 100 yen or 200 yen anime. Keep in mind anime in this country is about 3x as expensive per dvd as it is back home. I'm talking anywhere from 4-7000 yen per DVD. So yeah, even tho it's used and old, it's still a good buy.

Granted, they didn't have full sets, it still gives me something to watch in the background as I hang out on the computer. I just finished EP 1 of Angelic Layer while hanging up laundry and typing up this post. I don't watch much anime anymore, but dvd's for background effects are great.

No comments: