Monday, October 20, 2008

New Blog, with first post!

Hey all, I decided to start a new blog under the same account.

So as you all know, I often go to Den den town (abbr. DDT). There, (and in other places in Japan, too I guess), you can sometimes find amazing deals on stuff, and I seem to find a lot of these deals. Every once in a while, I'll update this with deals I found related to either games/figures/cds, or just Japanese SOMETHING in general. I'll start off with my first one:
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xedgebu4.jpg

Item - X Edge Posters - 5 total
Cost - $0.00
Where - Super Potato in DDT
When - October 18th, 2008
More information - I found these in a box in super potato. I went looking in there just because I was going through all the stores in DDT, and I found a box that said "Cross Edge Posters, take one freely" in japanese, and they had "Take Free" written in English. I grabbed one, they were all rolled up into one little roll, and they had a good 25 or so rolls left when I got mine.

Overall they're really cool, the game idea is great, the game itself doesn't look so hot IMO (at least not for a ps3 game, and not with what they could have done), but these promotional posters are awesome, and as you can see in the picture, with all 5 of them next to eachother, they fit PERFECTLY on that wall with like, less than half a cm of space on each end. That, and there's a giant penguin featured on one of them. Can't go wrong with a giant penguin, srsly.

If you like this, leave comments or something. I have a ton of things I bought or a friend of mine bought that was amazing, so this could definitely last a while.

-Rob

No comments: